Life is like a roller-coaster ride: It can be thrilling or it can be frightening. The difference is in you.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Previously mentioned fore-shadowing explained.

I mentioned before that I would talk a bit about what we're up to. The biggest news is that I 've applied for graduate school at the University of Utah (gasp!) Emily and I feel it will be a good time to do this. The GI bill will help immensely and the U is starting a new combined masters of engineering/MBA program this fall. That's what I'm shooting for. And if the timing for that weren't amazing enough, the VA is starting a new kind of GI bill this fall as well that will be even more helpful! So that's my big news.

P.S. It snowed today, but I didn't mind because it was too warm for it to stick. It was like a vanquished enemy in its last death throes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds crazy, but fun! No snow for us! Just warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I was right! Good luck, I hope you get accepted. Do you remember the jump in work and intensity going from high school to college? Dominic said it's like that when you go from undergrad to grad school.

    ReplyDelete